Thursday, July 30, 2009

Belated updates

So I'm been very slack in posting of late. Am still sick, which makes it 4 weeks now. My study load has also been absolutely ridiculous. (I work full-time and am studying 2 different degrees at the same time).

I'm feeling very guilty, I keep putting my study above my weight loss in terms of priority. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to study as well.

Anyway, after staying up until 4am last night working on an assignment, and snacking too much, I didn't weigh myself this morning. Just couldn't deal with it considering I had to get to work.

After posting last week that I was going to go on a liquid diet for 3 days. BIG FAT FAIL!!! I ended up putting on more weight on Saturday, going to 53.9kg. ARGH!!

Since then, things have gotten slowly better.

Monday, 27 July: 52.6.kg, / 26.2% body fat
Tuesday, 28 July: 52.4kg / 25.8% body fat
Wednesday, 29 July: 52.1kg / 26.1% body fat

No comments:

Post a Comment