Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update

I went home for a long weekend so I haven't weighed myself for a while. Hopefully I see a drop tomorrow.

Weekend was bad food wise - I knew I would have to eat more than I had been, as I was seeing a lot of people at meal times etc. But I'm still pissed off at myself with how much I ate.

Saturday I was reasonable during the day, but had planned on fasting until dinner (I didn't fly home until the afternoon). Saturday night I went out to dinner, and yes, I obviously had to eat, but I didn't have to eat as much as I did. I tried to throw up when I got home (while having the hair dryer on to muffle the sound), but I just couldn't. I'm really concerned that the only time know I can seem to throw up is when I've taken some Ipecac.

Sunday - awful. Went out for breakfast and had pancakes. Then in the afternoon I had a slice of birthday cake (it was my Mum and aunt's birthday). Sunday night I was really stressed out about some assignments (I'm studying two postgraduate degrees and working full time). My Mum knows how stressed I can get, so the positive thing about this was that I got out of eating dinner.

Monday - not too bad.

I don't think my weight has gone up over the past week, but I hope it has gone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment