Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Calorie counters

Received a calorie counter and diet/exercise diary I ordered in the mail yesterday.

It's been years since I bought a calorie counter. I remember the first one I ever bought - it was 1998. I remember thinking it would solve all my problems - now I know the calories in everything! How can I not lose weight?? Of course, there is a big difference between KNOWING the calories in food and CONTROLLING the calories in food. I think I bought another one about 7 years ago.

Since then, I had just been using the old ones I had, and relying on information on packets, and if necessary, using the net. But it's nice to have a new calorie counter - all nice and shiny and new. Of course, I can waste so much time reading it - wondering how I could have possibly eaten some things, and dreaming about all the things I would like to binge on.

No comments:

Post a Comment